'Tis the season for lighting candles, admiring the neighbors' outdoor lights, and building a beautiful fire in the fireplace. While it feels like the sun sets all too early, we're doing our best to keep life bright and glowing. This month's Skincare Blühprint will help you embrace your own beautiful glow!
With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and year's end, it is easy for us to de-prioritize self-care, quite possibly when it is most needed. Please, take a few minutes today to tend to you and all the things that make you glow from within. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
Tend to your glow this season:
- Make sure you're drinking plenty of water (a lovely hot tea counts too!) and staying hydrated. Winter air can be especially drying, which can result in dry, dull skin. Why not fill up a glass right now?
- Take it easy: Though this may run counter to our full calendars and busy holiday plans, slow down. Take 10-15 minutes to simply wind down and be present. Grab your favorite blanket, and cozy up to your favorite view -- perhaps a window overlooking a quiet yard or a roaring fireplace. Not within reach? Search for fireplace or ocean views and sounds online and cue up a video!
- Spending more time indoors this season? Why not pursue a new hobby or passion? Activities like knitting and doodling can be very meditative, and anything you do for yourself -- large or small -- is time well spent.
- Our award-winning Exfoliating Cleanser is formulated with potent antioxidants, regenerative bioactives and essential fatty acids to activate cellular renewal, detoxification and optimal skin tone. The result is a noticeably brighter, smoother, supple complexion. Apply a quarter size amount to damp skin, after activating it with a little warm water in your palm first. Gently rub in a circular motion, avoiding the delicate eye area. For a deeper level of detoxification, leave on for a few minutes and then rinse off with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Our award-winning Multi-C Serum harnesses the power of age defying peptides and the world’s highest known source of vitamin C from cellular extracted Kakadu plum. This innovative process delivers the full plant profile, true to nature, stable and bioactive. Ferulic acid from Kangaroo paw flower and Tetra C penetrate deeply to further boost the efficacy of this award-winning formula. This luxurious creamy-gel absorbs quickly to plump, firm and brighten skin tone, resulting in the ultimate youth renewal for your skin. After cleansing and toning apply 1-2 pumps to the face, neck and décolleté, am + pm.
- Turn a routine shower into a pampering experience with our brand new Phyto-Enzyme Body Polish. Revitalize your skin with this multi-tasking body polish loaded with nutrient dense plant oils, butters and actives. Crimson red buriti oil is packed with beta-carotene and works to hydrate and protect the skin. Caffeine rich guarana, brightening kakadu plum and phyto-enzymes from pumpkin and papaya target cellulite, boost circulation, tone and tighten while buffing away dead skin cells- revealing velvety-smooth, deeply nourished skin. Apply to damp skin. Gently massage in a circular motion and rinse with warm water. Use 1-2 times per week.
- Finish with a real treat for winter skin, our award-winning Active Relief Body Oil. This potent treatment oil integrates cell nourishing fatty acids, phytoceramides and powerful antioxidants with herbs used in plant medicine for centuries. Methodically formulated to boost hydration, improve skin tone and bring soothing relief to overworked muscles. Copaiba Oleoresin, Hinoki, Arnica and Holy Basil contain potent anti- inflammatory and fortifying properties that support the overall health of your skin. This luxurious body oil absorbs quickly, leaving your skin silky-smooth and deeply nourished. For optimal results massage into damp skin following a shower or bath, or use anytime you desire soft, nourished skin.