April brought plenty of showers to New England, and as we close out the month, I hope you're surrounded by May's flowers. This month's Skincare Blühprint is an ode to all things floral and botanical, the heart and soul of our plant-based brand.
Be sure to scroll down for a special offer that expires May 31!
It is always our goal to help you elevate your daily self-care ritual with an indulgence of our luxurious treatments, packed with nutrient dense organic oils and wild-harvested bioactives. But perhaps you've wondered how? Blüh Alchemy is proud to be among a small and select number of companies in the world using the extraordinary Cellular Extracts that are central to our formulations. Achieved with a cutting-edge extraction process that works to rapidly harness a plant's complete phytoactive profile-- meaning we are able to use incredibly powerful and beneficial plants and botanicals in their purest, most stable forms, as they exist in nature.
This innovative procession has revolutionized natural product formulation, and has allowed us to bring you the most Advanced Bioactive Solutions. Each formula is lovingly handcrafted to uplift your spirit and leave your skin radiant and replenished. We hope you feel this in every application!
Looking for a few ways to further enjoy Mother Nature's springtime show?
- Preserve your May flowers and enjoy all year long! The easiest method for drying and preserving flowers is simply hanging a tied bouquet upside down in a dry, well-ventilated space for 2-3 weeks. Similarly easy and satisfying is pressing your favorite blooms in between the pages of a book. Trim excess leaves and arrange your florals between two sheets of parchment paper, and tuck in a heavy book such as a dictionary or cookbook for 3-4 weeks. Follow these recipes and ideas for using your preserved flowers!
- Make your own flower tea or tisane, or simply catch up with a friend over a cup of chamomile tea.
- Visit your local botanical garden for inspiration and learn about native plants you can add to your garden or front step to add visual interest and benefit the pollinators in your area.
Our May Skincare Blühprint features the three products that maximize our innovative Cellular Extracts to bring you the best in plant-powered skincare.
- Our award-winning Botanic-Retinol Cell Renewal Concentrate is powered by Bakuchiol, the only plant-based alternative to retinol clinically proven to dramatically improve skin texture, collagen production, firmness and elasticity while decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne. Further boosting this formula is our advanced bioactive hydration complex and over 15 of the world’s most innovative ingredients, working synergistically to reverse the signs of premature aging while delivering lasting hydration, optimal nutrition and protection.
- Our award-winning Multi C Serum harnesses the power of age defying peptides and the world’s highest known source of vitamin C from cellular extracted Kakadu plum. This innovative process delivers the full plant profile, true to nature, stable and bioactive. Ferulic acid from Kangaroo paw flower and Tetra C penetrate deeply to further boost the efficacy of this award-winning formula. This luxurious creamy-gel absorbs quickly to plump, firm and brighten skin tone, resulting in the ultimate youth renewal for your skin.
- Our award-winning high-performance Toning Elixir is replete with cell nourishing bioactives and protective antioxidants. MSM, Niacinamide (B3), Snowflower and Finger Lime Caviar enhance the absorption of vital actives, tighten pores and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Hibiscus and hyaluronic acid lock in hydration to instantly plump, firm and diminish the appearance of fine lines, resulting in deeply hydrated, luminous skin.