As we head into the colder months and continue to face the ongoing challenges of this pandemic, I want to encourage you to take some time to focus on your wellbeing. Whether it's with a warm bath or a chat with a dear friend, I hope you are finding ways to soothe and nurture yourself.
With that goal in mind, I am so thrilled to share the launch of a truly special new product: BLÜH ALCHEMY Active Relief Body Oil. Replete with cell nourishing fatty acids, phytoceramides, and powerful antioxidants derived from herbs used in plant medicine for centuries, our Body Oil will boost hydration, improve skin tone and bring soothing relief to overworked muscles.
I am delighted for you to experience this exquisite formula, with a scent profile comprised of hinoki wood oil, vanilla, copaiba oleoresin, and holy basil. It's both grounding and comforting like a warm blanket, the perfect reset for your nervous system. Curious about these incredible Bioactives? You can read more about them below!
One of my favorite ways to use our Active Relief Body Oil is by treating myself to a warm, oil infused bath. For a sublime treat, add a few teaspoons of our body oil to your bath. The warm water will open your pores, allowing the oil to penetrate more deeply, soothing your muscles and leaving your skin velvety soft. The grounding scent will envelop you and help deeply relax and reset your nervous system.
The testimonials and praise for our new Body Oil has been truly overwhelming (in the best possible way) and I cannot wait for you to experience it for yourself. This link will take you there. Read on for feedback from our community, as well as a deeper dive into our Key Bioactives.
What our community is saying about our Active Relief Body Oil
- enidkeaner: I just used this today and I can already tell it’s going to be one of my favorite body products!
- Katey Denno: This just launched and has become one of my all time favorite body oils.
- jenny_from_da_burbs: I absolutely adore this oil! It is the BEST part of showering for me. My skin is so soft all day long and the scent is heavenly. That Hinoki wood oil 😍😍😍
- krobinson85: I am in LOVE with your active relief body oil. It smells amazing, and glides on like a dream. Also thank you so much for my gifts. Your whole line is incredible.
- hiddenharmonyworld: OMG I just tried it now, and it is divine! That scent profile and how beautifully it absorbs, amazing❤️
- the_rvk_lifestyle: I just got my box😍😁 immediately tried the body oil. At a loss for words..... 🌹
- hiddemharmonyworld: An utterly gorgeous oriental scented body oil. Many in our community have already gushed on how this delight and and I’m no different, absolutely adore...To my nose, the sweet woodiness of balsamic Copaiba, is gently & subtly cut through with mild cypress sharpness of Hinoki. I think Hinoki, Peru Balsam & Holy Basil lift the resinous sweetness of Copaiba & Vanilla. The oil blended with Rice Bran, Camelia, Tamanu & Sesame oils, is not sticky nor leaves residue on the skin, beautifully sinks in while leaving luminous sheen on my skin. This is just Love!
- mooneyblue: I just got my box today, and I am so in love with with this oil! I already know that this is going to become a staple I’ll get again and again. It feels amazing, and it dries down leaving the warmest, most delectable scent!
- beautybyparita: I have been using it every night since I got it and thoroughly enjoying it! It's like a warm cozy blanket on cold gloomy days!
Learn more about our Active Body Oil: Key Bioactives
HOLY BASIL is an adaptogenic powerhouse, revered in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to support the body’s response to stress.
COPAIBA OLEORESIN “makes your skin happy” due to high amounts of beta-caryophyllene, a molecule that engages the cannabinoid receptors in the skin and causes cells to produce beta-endorphin.
HINOKI WOOD OIL is distilled from a Japanese Cypress tree and considered sacred- used for centuries in Japan and revered for its medicinal properties. Its light, earthy scent promotes a sense of calm and relaxation.
I got the body oil through Boxwalla and I love it! It feels wonderful and I adore the scent!