As the calendar year winds down, what better time time to reflect on the joys, challenges, and lessons of 2022? Our December Skincare Blühprint is all about reflection. I wanted to share a simple, yet meaningful framework for reflecting -- one that will take just a couple of minutes to complete. In a quiet moment, perhaps with a cup of tea or glass of wine in hand and your favorite candle lit, complete the following statements:
- I will leave 2022 knowing...
- I will welcome 2023 hoping...
In the spirit of reflection, we want you to look in the mirror and see your truest, brightest self -- and all the goodness you have brought to 2022 and will bring to 2023. Our December Skincare Blühprint features products carefully crafted to help you feel and look your best: our Exfoliating Cleanser, Botanic-Retinol Cell Renewal Concentrate, and Eye Oil Serum. Used together, you'll enjoy the benefits of detoxification, regeneration, and cellular renewal... a perfect way to prepare for the bright new year ahead.
- Start with our award-winning Exfoliating Cleanser, which is formulated with potent antioxidants, regenerative bioactives, and essential fatty acids to activate cellular renewal, detoxification, and optimal skin tone. Use 2-3 times a week for a noticeably brighter, smoother, more supple complexion.
- Follow with our award-winning Botanic-Retinol Cell Renewal Concentrate to life and refine skin. This transformative concentrate is powered by Bakuchiol, the only plant-based alternative to retinol clinically proven to dramatically improve skin texture, collagen production, firmness, and elasticity, while decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne. Use 1-2 pumps AM + PM after cleansing, and if needed, follow with a second layer of moisture.
- Finish with our award-winning, innovative Eye Oil Serum, which is packed with vital bioactives and nutrient dense organic seed oils proven effective in targeting and repairing the skins of aging skin. Kakadu plum and green coffee bean oil are powerhouse antioxidants rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids working swiftly to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Hibiscus and cucumber actively boost hydration to tighten and smooth the delicate tissue around the eyes, leaving them visibly rejuvenated, firm and lifted. Gently roll along the eye area and tap into the skin with ring finer to facilitate absorption. Use both AM + PM following cleansing and toning.
We are ending this year as we began it, feeling truly grateful for the warmth of this community, and for your support of our small business. I wish you and your loved ones a very happy and healthy holiday season, and that the year ahead is even better than you could possible imagine.