Trying to stay cool, calm, and collected as summer heat hits its peak? Us too! For our July Skincare Blühprint, I invite you to prioritize hydration (key to keeping cool!) and sharing our favorite products to help your skin feeling hydrated and nourished, no matter the season! Staying hydrated keeps our skin vibrant and healthy, but the effects are so much more than skin deep. Our hydration levels affects how our bodies and minds function, from energy levels to digestion and even immunity and mental health.
Stay hydrated with us:
- Load up on hydrating foods: Sure, you need to continue to drink water... but your body gains valuable hydration from the foods you consume, too. Fruits and vegetables with high water content include melons, strawberries, pineapple, peaches, oranges, bell peppers, broccoli, celery, cucumbers, lettuces, and summer squash. Here's a lovely summer salad recipe that's packed with hydrating ingredients.
- Keep your plants hydrated with this low-tech system: We found this great, easy-to-follow tutorial for making your own ollas, a self-watering system using terracotta pots!
- Try a hydration calculator: Pinpoint your body's specific hydration needs with this hydration calculator. This article also outlines what "counts" for hydrating fluids, including tea, sparkling water, kombucha, and coconut water.
Our July Skincare Blühprint features the three products that will leave your skin feeling deeply hydrated and nourished. I know you'll love incorporating them into your summer skin rituals!
- Our award-winning Active Relief Body Oil integrates cell nourishing fatty acids, phytoceramides and powerful antioxidants with herbs used in plant medicine for centuries. It is methodically formulated to boost hydration, improve skin tone and bring soothing relief to overworked muscles. Copaiba Oleoresin, Hinoki, Arnica and Holy Basil contain potent anti- inflammatory and fortifying properties that support the overall health of your skin. This luxurious body oil absorbs quickly, leaving your skin silky-smooth and deeply nourished. hyperpigmentation. Hibiscus and hyaluronic acid lock in hydration to instantly plump, firm and diminish the appearance of fine lines, resulting in deeply hydrated, luminous skin. For optimal results massage into damp skin following a shower or bath, or use anytime you desire soft, nourished skin.
- Our award-winning Nocturnal Repair Active Emulsion helps your skin counteract daily oxidative stress, which can leave your skin feeling dehydrated and dull. As you sleep your skin shifts into repair mode. Nocturnal Repair Active Emulsion was formulated to boost this vital process and support your skin at its most receptive time. Chebula, an Ayurvedic powerhouse, works to inhibit glycation, neutralize free radicals while preserving collagen 1 & 2. Banksia, Shiitake and Manuka Honey cellular extracts help to strengthen the skin’s barrier, improve elasticity while reducing hyperpigmentation and the appearance of fine lines- resulting in smoother, firmer skin.
- Drench your skin with our award-winning Vital Moisture Mask, which features an innovative complex of powerhouse hydrators, nutrient dense fruit oils and replenishing bioactives. Hero ingredient, Queen Garnet Plum Cellular Extract is loaded with vitamin A, C and K with an unprecedented level of anthocyanins to deliver improved hydration and collagen production while reducing the effects of photo-aging and glycation. Snow Mushroom, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Resurrection Plant, Buriti and Buah Merah fruit oil penetrate the skin to restore vital moisture and essential vitamins - resulting in a plump, radiant, healthy looking complexion.