These late days of summer are some of the best in New England, and I am savoring every last one of them. The dictionary tells us that to savor is to taste something and enjoy it completely -- isn't this just lovely? I invite you to join us in being mindful and savoring this day, this moment... and all that the end of summer has to offer.
Savor these last days of summer with us:
- Enjoy an outdoor concert or performance: Find a local concert, performance, or perhaps a drive-in movie, to enjoy with family or friends. Pack a picnic and make an evening of it!
- Revisit a summer activity from your childhood: Treat your inner child to some kite flying, stone skipping, fairy house building, or s'mores making!
- Hang your laundry out to dry: What's better than fresh sheets? Fresh sheets dried under the late summer sun!
- Cook or bake with your garden harvest or favorite farmers market find: Perhaps this beautiful (and easy to make!) tomato tart?
Our August Skincare Blühprint features the three products that lend themselves to savoring. Take a little extra time caring for yourself... you deserve this.
- Our award-winning Cleansing Oil is a beautiful upgrade to your daily routine with its nourishing blend of organic oils and active botanicals that melt away makeup and the daily build-up of impurities. Gentle but deeply clarifying actives decongest pores while restoring your skin’s natural balance, resulting in a clear, radiant complexion. Savor the process and turn a routine chore into something more of a ritual. In a circular motion, massage 2-3 pumps of cleansing oil onto a dry face, follow with a warm wet washcloth, gently steam the face to lift away makeup, oil and dirt.
- Looking for the ultimate youth reboot? Our award-winning Antioxidant Facial Oil will have you savoring the feeling of plump, firm, and luminous skin. Our infusion of essential fatty acids, protective antioxidants and nutrient dense oils including wild harvested Australian Kakadu plum and Snowflower rapidly absorb to help repair, activate cell regeneration and restore optimal hydration to the lipid barrier. Gently massage 2-3 drops into your face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning.
- Savor the glow (your glow!) after treating your skin to our award-winning Superfruit AHA + BHA Resurfacing Mask. Use 1-2 times a week for a smooth, vibrant, glowing complexion. This mask is a unique and synergistic blend of acids, enzymes, lipids and nourishing actives. Cellular extracts of Finger Lime Caviar, Silky Oil Grass, Pineapple and Papaya combined with Lychee, Salicylic Acid Liposome and barrier-protecting Vegetable Ceramides work effectively to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin while decongesting pores.