When the world feels especially heavy, turning to joy can feel like a challenge, or even a betrayal, but we all know the adage about not being able to pour from an empty cup for a reason. As we head into summer holidays, I invite you to make time for joy -- to plan for and prioritize it, so that you have something to draw from on harder days.
It is my hope that this month's Skincare Blühprint will help you do just that.
Let's get into it:
- Schedule happiness: In the same way that you might make a dentist appointment or meeting, go through your calendar for the next month or so and schedule a few things that will bring you joy. This might be a solo trip to a local bookstore, a night out at your favorite restaurant, a walk in the woods, or even a nap.
- Be open to spontaneity: On the flip side, embrace a day or two of breaking your routine and schedule and see what creativity and happiness can come from taking a new path. What if you listened to a different radio station during your commute? What if you said yes to a new opportunity, even if it feels a bit scary?
- Try something new: Perhaps this 5 Minutes to Happiness: Self-Massage for Busy People. Speaking of which, we have the perfect Body Oil to enhance your self care time...
To help increase joy in your life this season Skincare Blühprint features:
- Active Relief Body Oil: One of our newer products, our Active Relief Body Oil became an instant favorite-- the uniquely grounding and soothing scent is something our beloved customers always comment on. Scent is tied heavily to our emotions, including happiness. What is the one scent that always lifts your spirits?
- Antioxidant Face Oil: Our award-winning Antioxidant Face Oil provides the ultimate youth reboot with an infusion of essential fatty acids and protective antioxidants. Many of us are spending more time outdoors this season (Vitamin D and fresh air are potent mood boosters) and will benefit from Key Bioatives in this formula that protect against UV damage, reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and increase the skin's metabolic function and cell regeneration.
While life continues to grow heavier, the burden is always lighter when shared. And joy, when shared, just grows. For this, and for so many reasons, I am grateful you are part of this community.