Your May SKINCARE BLÜHPRINT
The events of the past week are weighing heavy on our hearts.
We deeply believe in the power of unity, of collective emotion, and shared action. And while skincare may the be last thing on your mind at the moment (I get it!), I wanted to offer in this month's Skincare Blühprint ways to care for yourself during these difficult times.
While we love nothing more than a bright, youthful complexion, we want to focus on opportunities to brighten, heal, and change to our communities, as well. These changes can begin with something as small as a question: What would a brighter day look like to you? To your circle of friends and family? Your community? Your country? Your world?
A few actions you might consider to create those brighter days:
- Research and support a cause that aligns with your personal values and vision: Connect with established organizations doing great work, and donate what you are able (perhaps your time, a special skill, or funds).
- Connect with your lawmakers and leaders: While this may seem intimidating, it's a very straightforward process and an important way to participate in our democracy, especially if there is a specific issue on your mind. [Click here for step-by-step instruction for how to look up and contact your Senators and Representatives]
- Get outside with a friend: Don't forget sun protection! Enjoying time outside has been linked to a host of benefits, including improved attention span, lower stress, reduced risk for illness, improved mood, and even an increase in empathy and cooperation. [Click to read more on this.]
- Build random acts of kindness into your routine: These feel good in both the giving and receiving, and are sure to result in a brighter day. A few ideas: Buy coffee for the person behind your in line one morning; keep several ziplock bags in your car to hand off to those in need -- fill them with toiletries, clean socks, and snacks; leave flowers and a handwritten note for a neighbor.
To help you look forward to brighter days, our May Skincare Blühprint features:
- Cleansing Oil: Our formula is crafted with a nourishing blend of organic oils and active botanicals that melt away makeup and the daily build-up of impurities. It is gentle, but deeply clarifying, and will leave you with a clear, radiant complexion.
- Multi C Serum: Our award-winning Multi C Serum is formulated to plump + protect, and results in the ultimate youth renewal for your skin. We've harnessed the power of the world's highest known source of Vitamin C from cellular extracted Kakadu plum. This innovative process delivers the full plant profile, true to nature, stable and bioactive. You'll love how plump, firm, and bright your skin feels and looks!
I invite you to join me in remaining hopeful, connected, and taking action for brighter days. As always, I am so grateful you are part of this community.