Your March SKINCARE BLÜHPRINT
Spring has arrived in New England, and I am excited to share this month's Skincare Blühprint.
As you may have guessed, this month's Skincare Blühprint was designed to help you embrace the shift in seasons, and foster a sense of renewal. Sunday marked the start of spring, and the signs of a new season abound. We are shedding winter layers (literally and figuratively), opening the windows, and reveling in the chance to start something fresh. It is a perfect time to take stock of what is going well, and what you'd like to do differently -- what you would like to shed, and what you would like to nourish.
When it comes to skincare, there is no need to completely upend your routine from season to season. Instead, you might consider adding to your current ritual, or setting aside time each week to spend tending to yourself.
Looking for other ways to embrace the shift to Spring? Here are a few you might consider:
- Start a journaling habit: A new season brings the same energy as January 1st, but without the pressure to do things perfectly. The start of a new season is a wonderful time to take stock of what you'd like to accomplish (short or long-term), what you are most grateful for (even a few lines each day proves beneficial), challenges you'd like to overcome, or seasonal bucket list items you'd love to check off.
- Mail a postcard to a friend: While there is plenty to celebrate in Spring, you don't need a special occasion to let someone know you're thinking of them. This simple gesture feels lovely in both the giving and receiving.
- Cook with seasonal produce: Visit your local farmers' market or sign up for a CSA to find great inspiration, as well as access to local produce -- perfect for new dishes and shared meals. Don't forget to treat yourself to a bouquet of flowers, too. [Click here to find a local market or farmstand.]
To support feelings of renewal and embracing the shift in sesaons, our March Skincare Blühprint features two products I love for this time of year (you'll find both linked below):
- Toning Elixir: Not using a toner yet? This might be a beneficial and easy step to add to your existing routine. Used after cleansing or whenever you need it, our Toning Elixir will revive thirsty skin and promote a dewy complexion.
- Exfoliating Cleanser: Detox and renew with our Exfoliating Cleanser, formulated to activate cellular renewal, detoxification, and optimal skin tone. Ideal for extending your self care time, our Exfoliating Cleanser is recommended for use 2-3 times a week and results include a noticeably brighter, smoother, more supple complexion.
I hope you find yourself feeling nourished, renewed, supported, and hopeful this season. As always, I am so grateful you are part of this community.